New Page 1
New Page 1
Intelligent Interface and Ease of Use
spent literally decades listening to our clients needs and the one
thing we have learned and that has remained consistent for
the more than 30 years that we have been doing EH&S software
is that every organizations does things differently.
said, we have come up with a solution that is meant to
equally satisfy the large fortune 500 global organizations
and small 50 employee outfits that still aim to achieve OSHA compliance.
And furthermore, we have done it in a way that makes the system
ultimately more powerful, flexible and intelligent for the
intelligent interface can adapt to your unique and
specific business rules. You can modify forms to
adjust to the way you run your organization. Through
use of the Form Designer and other various tools, you can
make changes in minutes that will have lasting effects in
the efficiency and power of your system for decades.
some examples of the intelligent interface:
- Forms may be customized using the
quick and easy Form Designer tool - customizations can
occur down to
the individual users - You can control what each user sees, label text
(including different languages), functionality and more.
- The DataPipe Explorer speeds up
navigation and access.
- Common "look and feel" among modules.
- Colors, symbols and other visual
attributes are standardized for quick learning and
- Standardized menus and data controls.
- Customizable menus and look-up tables
for validated data fields.
- Users see only the menus and forms
that they are authorized to see.
- Reports associated with a form are
just a click away, on the Reports menu.
intelligent information interface also lets you move data
around and manage it in an efficient manner. Here
are some examples of what you can do with DataPipe.
- Data exchange with any Enterprise Application.
- DataPipe communicates with other
application software, database, accounting, e-mail and
ERP systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, J. D. Edwards, and
- Communicate within one facility or
among multiple locations.
- Automated "triggers" initiate e-mail
messaging, scheduled processes, off-hour downloads and
- Link photos, video, maps,
spreadsheets and documents to DataPipe.
- Instrument interfacing for direct
input of test data.
- Access DataPipe from a browser or
from your Windows® desktop.
- Mobile users can have their systems
configured for remote access.
- Use PDAs, Pocket PCs and Tablet PCs
to collect and input data on the fly.